Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Pokémon

Hey fellow nerds! Today I'm gonna talk about Pokémon! Well, not really, but I do have something coming up that Pokémon fans may like. I have decided to try a Pokémon challenge and illustrate my own versions of the Eeveeloutions! So every week I will upload a new Eeveeloution illustration, in order of whichever one I decide to draw that week. This may be tough doing one illustration a week, but I am going to try my best and give YOU my best.
The reason why I decided on the Eeveeloutions, is because one of my absolute favorite Pokémon is Jolteon. I have already made an adorable realistic baby version of Jolteon just for fun, which I have posted below, but I will do another legitimate illustration of Jolteon later because I don't think this counts. Maybe when I'm done, I'll keep doing more Pokémon, but for now, let's just stick with Eeeveeloutions.
Well, I should be off. Let the Pokémon challenge begin!
Also, feel free to contact me with any suggestions, comments, or questions anytime at the8bitmisfit@hotmail.com!
Sincerely,

-Your Misfit
Baby Jolteon Illustration by Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment