Friday, June 26, 2015

Markiplier?

     Hello nerds! I feel really bad because I was working on this really cool Espeon illustration that I was gonna post yesterday because of the  Pokémon eeveeloution challenge I got myself into, but I got distracted by a completely different project that I decided to work on instead. I just want to say that I apologize, but the Espeon will be delayed for a bit, but I do have a that other project that I decided to work on instead done.
     So instead of Espeon, I have this cute little Markiplier fan art thing that I did for nonstop in the course of 3 DAYS! For those of you who don't know who that is, Markiplier is a famous youtuber who does sketch-comedy and lets plays and has over 8 million subscribers. He also does charity live-stream events, so he's a super cool guy.
     Just to describe the picture a little bit, a while back, Mark posted pictures and videos of himself and his family's dog Lucy. I don't exactly know why I chose to do this, but I figured it would be cute and Markiplier fans would like it. So there you go! I hope this is an ok excuse for getting off track from my eeveeloution challenge, but I promise I will get back to that.
     If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to email me at the8bitmisfit@hotmail.com. Have a good one!

     Sincerely,
-Your Misfit
     Full Markiplier illustration

Close up of the illustration. (Notice the Tine Box Tim banana)

Actual picture of Markiplier and Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment